09-11 Silverado K&N PERFORMANCE AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rotationally-molded tube helps increase the volume of airflow to your engine, and provides a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque. These systems are paired with a washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filter™ featuring oiled cotton filter media. The oversized, conical design allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions. A custom heat shield helps protect intake air from the high temperature of your engine bay, and the entire system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle. Certain 57-series intakes are designed to function with the factory air box, and feature a panel filter paired with a custom roto-molded intake tube.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty™
- Will not void vehicle warranty
NOTE: This is a stocking item.