5TH Wheel Rails (rails only) (CARBIDE BLACK)
Includes two rails.
CURT 5th wheel rails are industry-standard, meaning the attachment points for the 5th wheel hitch are standardized to accept any hitch with industry-standard legs. This includes virtually all CURT 5th wheels and many competitor models.
Our 5th wheel rails are constructed from high-strength steel and tested according to SAE J2638 specs. They are designed to pair with CURT custom under-bed brackets to provide a solid foundation to mount your 5th wheel hitch (custom brackets sold separately).
This set of industry-standard 5th wheelbase rails is rated to 25,000 lbs. GTW and comes with a highly rust-resistant finish of co-cured liquid A-coat and durable carbide black powder coat.
- Helps provide a solid mounting point for a 5th wheel hitch
- Industry-standard mounting point to accept most 5th wheel hitches
- Designed for use with select CURT custom 5th wheel brackets
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
NOTE: This is a stocking item.