Make sure your arms have plenty of muscle! Your car shouldn't go anywhere without AJE Suspension control arms. Often triangular-shaped, they attach at the frame and also the steering knuckle, pivoting in two places--the bushings and ball joints. We've got an assortment of control arms, both rear upper and lower, for vehicles spanning five decades. Think of the important functions your suspension system performs, like supporting weight, absorbing shock, and helping to maintain tire contact.
- Brand: AJE Suspension
- Manufacturer's Part Number: MR-3310
- Part Type: Control Arms
- Product Line: AJE Suspension Control Arms
- Control Arm Style: Tubular
- Ball Joint Included: No
- Adjustable: Yes
- Hardware Included: No
- Control Arm Material: Steel
- Control Arm Finish: Black powder-coated
- Bushings Included: Yes
- Bushing Material: Spherical bearing
- Quantity: Sold as a pair.
NOTE: This is a special order item.