For the street, drag, or road racing, AJE Suspension A-arms keep you in control. Anthony Jones Engineering offers adjustable rod end styles and self-lubricating nylon bushing styles for your car. Both provide reduced weight plus additional caster/camber and wheelbase adjustment to improve your suspension geometry. These tubular steel A-arms are powder-coated for lasting good looks and corrosion resistance. What's keeping your wheels in line and your suspension under control? It should be AJE A-arms.
- Brand: AJE Suspension
- Manufacturer's Part Number: MU-6002
- Part Type: Control Arms
- Product Line: AJE Suspension A-Arms
- Control Arm Style: Tubular
- Ball Joint Included: Yes
- Adjustable: No
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Control Arm Material: Steel
- Control Arm Finish: Black powder-coated
- Bushings Included: Yes
- Bushing Material: Nylon
- Quantity: Sold as a pair.
- Dimensions 16 × 16 × 6 in
- **Designed for road racing. These control arms must be used with coil-overs, spring cups are not included.
NOTE: This is a special order item.