AEM Induction Synthetic Dryflow Brute Force Polished Air Intake for Mopar 05-10 3.5L V6
Fits: 2005-10 300C, 2005-08 Magnum, 2006-08 Charger, 3.5L
AEM Induction Synthetic Dryflow Brute Force air intakes are dyno-tested to improve acceleration, horsepower, torque, and engine sound by replacing the factory air filter and housing. Air enters the system through an extra-large Dryflow synthetic washable oil-free air filter—and proceeds to the motor through low restrictive mandrel-bent aluminum tubing with TIG-welded brackets.
The air filter is located in the original air box space and protected by a heat shield, which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower. AEM Induction Synthetic Dryflow Brute Force air intake systems are tuned to be application-specific, providing your vehicle with top performance. Order the kit designed for your make/model and engine family.
- Brand: AEM Induction
- Manufacturer's Part Number: AEM-21-8213DP
- Part Type: Air Intake Kits
- Product Line: AEM Induction Synthetic Dryflow Brute Force Air Intakes
- Tube Color: Polished Chrome
- Tube Material: Aluminum
- Filter Color: Red
- Air Intake Filter Material: Synthetic
- Filter End Cap Finish: Black
- Sleeve Color: Black
- Vacuum Hose Color: Black
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- CARB EO Number:D-670-15 (pdf)
- To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-670-15
- Emissions: California EO Approved
NOTE: This is a special order item.