Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Tank for 70-76 Duster
These Aeromotive 340 Stealth fuel tanks feature our groundbreaking 340 Stealth electric fuel pump mounted to our CNC machined, billet aluminum hat and hanger assembly. With an incredible 340 lph flow, using a turbine pumping mechanism for increased durability and quiet operation, the Stealth Tank is equipped with the most proven, powerful, quiet operating fuel pump available in its class.
All Aeromotive Stealth fuel tanks feature an innovative baffle and tray design to control fuel slosh, ensuring good street drivability even at lower fuel levels. A fuel level sending unit with the correct ohm rating for the factory gauge in the dash comes pre-installed. The 340 Stealth pump has its own pre-pump filter sock for protection and is supported by a billet hat with robust electrical bulkhead connections and ORB-06 outlet, return and vent ports, ensuring high flow capacity and a positive, leak-free seal at any pressure. This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
With Stealth 340 pump and 73-10 ohm sending unit.
- Perfect for EFI and carbureted engines
- OEM appearance and 16-gallon capacity
- Durable, powder-coat silver exterior finish
- High flow, quiet 340 Stealth in-tank fuel pump
- Wide, lateral internal surge baffle
- Large, EFI friendly fuel pump reservoir
- 73-10 Ohm fuel level sending unit
- Billet hat with ORB-06 outlet, return, and vent ports
- Fully assembled out of the box, ready to install
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Note: This is a special order item.