Aeromotive 5.7L/6.1L Hemi Billet Fuel Rails 14146
Aeromotive billet fuel rails are built for maximum fuel flow and ease of installation. Aeromotive fuel rails provide optimal injector supply with minimal hydraulic fluctuation, they'll feed up to 3,000 hungry horses. The fuel rails feature ORB-08 Ports with compact connections and positive leak-free sealing. Full-size ports at the end of the rails ensure proper fuel flow. Additional inlet and outlet ports are provided where required for plumbing convenience. Steel mounting brackets are custom engineered for each application, combining a solid durable mounting platform that ensures a correct fit. Aeromotive fuel rails are CNC-machined and include a great-looking anodized finish.
- Aluminum, Red Anodized, Chrysler, Dodge, 5.7L, 6.1L, Pair
- Fits 5.7L and 6.1L HEMI engines - Rails Only
- ORB-08 Ports with compact connections and positive, leak-free sealing.
- Full 5/8” ID through bore, capable of supporting up to 3,000 HP.
- Fully compatible with -10 AN line if combined with custom ORB-08/AN-10 adapter P/N 15641.
- Full-size ports at each end for optimal injector supply and minimal hydraulic fluctuation
- Additional inlet/outlet ports are provided where required for plumbing convenience.
- CNC-machined, billet aluminum construction for unequaled fit and finish.
- Steel mounting brackets, custom engineered for each application, combining a solid, durable mounting platform with correct fit and “bolt-on” ease of installation.
- Red, Type II bright dip anodized finish that looks great and protects against corrosion.
NOTE: This is a special order item.