Aeromotive A2000 Drag Race Fuel Pump
Aeromotive fuel pumps deliver 350 gph of fuel at free flow--enough for engines between 500 and 2,000 hp. They use a diaphragm-controlled regulator for even, reliable flow without sudden pressure spikes. The results are more consistent ETs and better overall performance. Compatible with gasoline and alcohol, the pumps feature a diaphragm bypass, -10 AN inlet and outlet ports, a -8 AN return port, a 1/8 in. NPT gauge port, and a proprietary shaft seal design.
- Brand: Aeromotive
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 11202
- Part Type: Fuel Pumps
- Product Line: Aeromotive A2000 Drag Race Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Pump Type: Electric external
- Fuel Pump Voltage: 12 V
- Flow Rate: 350 gph/1,325 lph
- Fuel Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Included: No
- Sending Unit Included: No
- Fuel Pump Inlet Size: -10 AN
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Inlet Attachment: Female straight cut O-ring
- Fuel Pump Outlet Size: -10 AN
- Outlet Quantity: One
- Outlet Attachment: Female straight cut O-ring
- Gasket Included: No
- Wiring Harness Included: No
- Mounting Bracket Included: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Pulley Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Has integrated bypass regulator with -8 AN O-ring return port and 1/8 in. NPT gauge port.
NOTE: This is a special order item.