MSD Blaster High-Vibration Ignition Coil
- Coil Style: Remote mount
- Primary Resistance: 0.700 ohms
- Coil Internal Construction: Epoxy
- Coil Wire Attachment: Female/Socket
- Coil Color: Black
- Maximum Voltage: 45,000 V
- Turns Ratio: 100:1
- Secondary Resistance: 4.70K ohms
- Inductance: 8.00 mH
- Peak Current: 140 mA
- Spark Duration: 350 uS
- Mounting Bracket Included: No
- Coil Wire Included: No
- Ballast Resistor Included: No
- Coil Shape: Round
- Diameter (in): 2.125 in.
- Height (in): 6.000 in.
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- CARB EO Number: D-40-37 (pdf)
Emissions: California EO Approved
For off-road, marine, racing, or other extreme environments, MSD Blaster high-vibration ignition coils are the best choice. Their sturdy metal housing is potted with a premium-grade epoxy to completely encase the coils' primary and secondary windings. This protects the coils from high and low-frequency vibrations. Alkyd material is used to form the spark tower because of its high dielectric characteristics. For your convenience, a standard canister-type coil mount can be used, and the coils can be mounted in any position.
NOTE: This is a stocking item.