6FT. Cable Lock Ford Side Cut
The only Cable Lock that will open with your car key, BOLT Cable Locks feature a solid zinc core, automotive grade cylinder with patented 6 plate-tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping, a stainless steel lock shutter to keep out dirt and moisture, and a rugged Santoprene jacket to protect your gear. BOLT Cables are 6 long and 1/4 714 GAC coated in black vinyl to 5/16 outside diameter, and coil sprung for compact storage. . Limited lifetime warranty.
The BOLT Cable Lock allows you to conveniently secure bicycles, tools, generators, ladders or any other items with your vehicle ignition key. Works with side cut Ford, Lincoln and Land Rover Keys.
STRATTEC Security Corporation is the world's largest manufacturer of automotive locks, keys, and related access control products, and is the primary lock supplier to Ford, GM, and Chrysler. STRATTEC's history in the automotive business spans 100 years.
- Opens With Your Vehicle Ignition Key
- Eliminates Extra Keys on Your Ring
- Weather Proof
- Auto Return Spring Locks Automatically When Key Is Removed
- Double Ball Bearing Locking Mechanism
- 6 ft. Long 1/4 in. Black Vinyl Coated Coiled Cable
- Plate Tumbler Sidebar To Prevent Picking and Bumping
- Stainless Steel Lock Shutter To Keep Out Dirt And Moisture
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: This is a stocking item.