BOLT Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock for 2" and 2-1/2" Hitches - Codes to Toyota Key
This 5/8" diameter receiver lock codes to your vehicle's ignition key. Made of automotive-grade materials and nearly impossible to pick or bump, this corrosion-resistant lock helps keep your ball mount safe and secure.
- Hitch lock is used in place of a standard pin and clip to prevent theft of your ball mount or hitch-mounted accessories
- Lock uses your vehicle's ignition key - you'll always have the right key with you
- Insert your ignition key into the BOLT cylinder
- Turn the key once
- Lock is coded to your key
- 6-Plate tumbler sidebar prevents picking or bumping
- Automotive-quality lock is durable and weatherproof
- Cast zinc cylinder offers superior corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel lock shutter keeps out dirt and moisture
- Durable, easy-to-grip hard rubber casing protects lock
- Attached hard rubber dust cover protects lock face
- Lock cylinder attaches to shaft with double ball bearing locking mechanism
- Locks automatically when key is removed
- Stainless steel pin shaft is rustproof
- Application: 2", 2-1/2" (Class III, IV, and V), and 3" trailer hitch receivers
- Maximum gross towing weight: 16,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 1,600 lbs
- Pin diameter: 5/8"
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: BOLT locks permanently code to only 1 vehicle. They cannot be re-coded or re-keyed.
BOLT Locks for Convenience and Security
Are you tired of carrying a bulky ring of keys - for your hitch lock and coupler lock, your pickup cover or trailer door, and all the various padlocks securing your equipment? Tired of fumbling for the right key or having to replace a lost key?
BOLT (Breakthrough One-key Lock Technology) has solved that problem by designing a line of locks that can operate with a key you already have handy - your vehicle ignition key.
When you insert your own key into the cylinder, spring-loaded plate tumblers move up and down until they are matched exactly to that key. The first time the key is rotated, the cylinder is uniquely coded to that key. When the key is removed, the cylinder moves into the locked position. When the key is turned again, it will rotate to the unlocked position.
NOTE: This is a stocking item.