Copy of COMP Cams HRT Stage 3 Camshaft
Fits: 2003-2008 Dodge HEMI 5.7L/6.1L
COMP Cams HRT Stage 3 camshafts use the newest and most advanced lobe designs in order to produce some of the highest average power and torque available. The "Low Shock Technology" features lobe profiles designed to maximize horsepower while improving stability at higher engine speeds. These profiles are also easier on the valve springs, enhancing durability and reducing load loss. These new HRT camshafts receive the Micro Surface Enhancement (MSE) finishing process as a standard feature, which increases strength and performance by reducing surface peak roughness and provides a 250 percent improvement in the effective load-bearing area, allowing for much higher loads.
- Brand: COMP Cams
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 112-303-11
- Part Type: Camshafts
- Product Line: COMP Cams HRT Stage 3 Camshafts
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Stage 3 Performance
- Lift: 0.632 in./0.619 in.
- Duration: 224 deg/234 deg
- Lobe Separation Angle: 115 deg
- RPM Range: 2100-7000
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Special Attention: Fits models without VVT only.
NOTE: This is a special order item.