DIGITAL 6A IGN CONTROL
Ignition Box Output: Capacitive discharge
- Circuitry: Digital
- Rev Limiter: No
- Timing Retard: None
- Data Acquisition: No
- CD Voltage Output to Coil:520-540 V
- Current Draw:0.7 amps per 1,000 rpm
- Spark Output (millijoules):135-145 Millijoules
- Minimum Operating Voltage:12 V
- Maximum Operating Voltage:15 V
- Length (in):8.000 in.
- Height (in):2.250 in.
- Width (in):4.000 in.
- Ignition Box Color: Red
- Coil Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Notes: Mounting points are slightly wider than the analog 6A ignition control module.
- Emissions: California EO Approved
MSD Digital 6A ignition controllers--great ignition systems get even better! And, now you can update your ride with the digital circuitry of these powerhouses. MSD lowered the profile for a sleek look and routed the wiring out one side of the unit through a sealed and locked connector for easy installation with a clean, neat look under your hood. More important is what's inside these digital 6A ignitions. Microprocessors, updated circuits, and efficient components control every firing to help the ignition make more power with a less current draw--each spark packs more than 135 millijoules of energy with up to 530 volts! Others strive where MSD succeeds; join the proven win-win of "fire to drive" with unmistakable, MSD technology at its best--digital 6A ignition controllers.
NOTE: This is a stocking item.