Holley Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
- Tumble Polished Billet Look
- Lower Housing Casting Designed For Enhanced Fuel Flow
- Motor Draws Only 3 Amps Current
- Relay Kit P/N 12-753 And 7 1/2 Amp Fuse Recommended
- Improved Design For Street/Strip Applications
- Distinctive Blue Logo
- Flows 110 gph
- Flows 88 gph At 9 PSI
- Maximum Pressure Is 14 PSI
- Includes P/N 12-803 Fuel Pressure, Regulator
- Provides Constant Fuel Flow With No Pulsation
- Has Externally Accessible Pressure Relief Valve Max 14 PSI
These Blue electric fuel pumps from Holley feature an improved design for street and strip applications, a new lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow, and a tumble-polished billet look with the distinctive blue logo. These pumps have a 110 gph flow rate, draw only 3 amps, and have a maximum pressure of 14 psi with an externally accessible pressure relief valve. They weigh only 3 lbs., and include a mounting bracket.
NOTE: This is a stocking item.