Flowmaster Header-Back Exhaust System 3.0" 68-70 B-BODY FLO17382
Fits: 1968-70 Mopar B-Body with V8 engine
This American Thunder system is a true dual exhaust system featuring large 3.00-inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing with a built-in H-pipe crossover assembly flowing into a pair of Super 40 Series performance mufflers. The mufflers deliver a moderately aggressive exterior sound with a moderate interior tone for enthusiasts who want their performance to be heard. The dual 3.00-inch mandrel-bent tailpipes exit straight out the back under the rear bumper. The kit does not include exhaust tips, allowing you to choose the tips of your choice, or run the pipes as-is for a muscular look. Includes all necessary hardware, parts, and easy to follow instructions. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power, mileage and is covered by our 3-year Limited Warranty.
- H-pipe Crossover for Maximum Power and Deep Tone
- Headers-back True Dual 3.00-inch Exhaust System
- Super 40 Series Mufflers for Deep Powerful Sound
- Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for Installation
- Moderate to Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Does Not Include Header Reducer Cones
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Includes 3-year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Follow Instructions
Notice: This item is not a stocking item and will be dropshipped.