MSD Street Fire CD Ignition Box w/ Rev Control
- Ignition Box Output: Capacitive discharge
- Circuitry: Digital
- Rev Limiter: Yes
- Timing Retard: None
- Data Acquisition: No
- CD Voltage Output to Coil: 435 V
- Current Draw: 0.7 amps per 1,000 rpm
- Spark Output (millijoules): 95 Millijoules
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 10 V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 18 V
- Length (in): 6.000 in.
- Height (in): 1.750 in.
- Width (in): 3.500 in.
- Ignition Box Color: Black
- Coil Included: No
- Warranty: 1-year
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- CARB EO Number: D-40-43 (pdf)
- To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-40-43
- Emissions: California EO Approved
MSD Street Fire CD ignitions are perfect for budget-minded enthusiasts. Street Fire CD ignitions offer capacitive discharge technology that fires a series of multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation when the engine is running under 3,000 rpm. This ensures complete combustion and produces a great throttle response with a smooth idle. MSD's Street Fire CD ignitions are built within a durable cast aluminum housing and easily connects to points, amplifiers, and magnetic pickup distributors. There's even an adjustable rev limiter (100 rpm increments) for overrev protection!
NOTE: This is a stocking item.