K&N 63 Series Aircharger High Performance Air Intake for 11-12 6.4L HEMI
Fits: 2011-12 Challenger 6.4L Hemi, 2012 Chrysler 300C 6.4L, 2012 Charger 6.4L
These K&N 63 Series Aircharger high-performance air intakes are truly state-of-the-art! K&N starts with the largest conical-shaped high-flow air filter that can fit into the engine compartment while using factory holes and mounting points. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N original equipment replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures and holds more dirt, increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is isolated from high engine temperatures by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. Next, K&N attaches the filter to a rotationally molded tube made from interlaced high-density polyethylene. This process gives you a precise shape for the tube to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. Put all of these things together, and you have K&N 63 Series Aircharger high-performance air intake kits that are guaranteed to provide you with more horsepower and increased acceleration.
- Brand: K&N
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 63-1565
- Part Type: Air Intake Kits
- Product Line: K&N 63 Series Aircharger High-Performance Air Intakes
- Tube Color: Black
- Tube Material: Polyethylene
- Filter Color: Red
- Air Intake Filter Material: cotton gauze
- Filter End Cap Finish: Chrome
- Sleeve Color: Black
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Guaranteed to Provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Engineered to specific vehicles
- Easy-to-install, usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM filter and airbox
- The air filter is washable and reusable
- Works with OEM computer systems
NOTE: This is a stocking item.