Milodon 4 Quart Stock Replacement Oil Pan for B/RB
Fits: B/RB, 4 Quart
Steel, Gold Iridite, 4 qt., Mopar, A, B and E Bodies, Int Oil Control Baffles, Each
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Sump Location: Center
- Stroker Clearanced: No
- Maximum Stroke with OE Rod: 4.750 in.
- Sump Style: Wet
- Oil Pan Capacity: 4.00 quarts
- Oil Pan Depth (in): 5.250 in.
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Oil Pan Finish: Gold iridited
- Baffled: Yes
- Kicked Out: No
- Dipstick Provision: No
- Windage Tray Included: No
- Pickup Included: No
- Crank Scraper Included: No
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 1/2-20 in.
- Gaskets Included: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Has heli-arc welded in interior baffle. Oil pan front depth is 1.375 in.
These Milodon oil pans are stock replacements for factory oil pans and are perfect for restoration projects. They're also perfect for engines that are not intended for racing and just need a new stock-style pan. These American-made pans offer an excellent fit and flat, un-warped pan rails, unlike imported pans. They feature internal baffling to keep oil in the sump and free up additional horsepower and are available for most domestic V8 engines.