Milodon 7 Quart Drag Race Oil Pan for B/RB/GEN II HEMI
Fits: Big Block, B/RB/GEN II HEMI
Oil Pan, Steel, Gold Iridite, 7 qt., Mopar, Fits Chassis with Magnum Crossmember, Each
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Sump Location: Full
- Stroker Clearanced: Yes
- Maximum Stroke with OE Rod: 4.750 in.
- Sump Style: Wet
- Oil Pan Capacity: 7.00 quarts
- Oil Pan Depth (in): 5.000 in.
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Oil Pan Finish: Gold iridited
- Baffled: Yes
- Kicked Out: No
- Dipstick Provision: No
- Windage Tray Included: Yes
- Pickup Included: No
- Crank Scraper Included: No
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 1/2-20 in.
- Gaskets Included: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Designed for cars with tubular K-member. Oil system required. Holes are pre-drilled to mount swivel pickup. Oil pan front depth 3.750 in.
Full length style oil pan used for Drag Race and Pro Street. The trap door and swivel system work together to keep the pick-up where the oil is at all times. The quick release windage tray will accommodate up to a 3/4" stroke. Holes are predrilled to mount the swivel pick-up.
Designed to allow installation in cars with tubular front cross-members or tube chassis. Angled front face allows easier installation into the car. High strength magnetic drain plug included.