Milodon 7 Quart Pro Touring Oil Pan for B/RB/GEN II HEMI
Fits: Big Block, B/RB/Hemi, Stock Chassis Frame and Steering
Oil Pan, Steel, Gold Iridite, 7 qt., Mopar, Fits A, B and E Bodies, Comp Baffling, Each
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Sump Location: Center
- Stroker Clearanced: Yes
- Maximum Stroke with OE Rod: 4.750 in.
- Sump Style: Wet
- Oil Pan Capacity: 7.00 quarts
- Oil Pan Depth (in): 5.500 in.
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Oil Pan Finish: Gold iridited
- Baffled: Yes
- Kicked Out: Yes
- Kickout Position: Driver and passenger side
- Dipstick Provision: No
- Windage Tray Included: No
- Pickup Included: No
- Crank Scraper Included: No
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 1/2-20 in.
- Gaskets Included: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Pan clears factory drag link and K-member on all listed bodies.
These Road Race oil pans from Milodon are designed to provide an adequate oil supply during the rapid acceleration, hard deceleration, and violent turns common to the sport. They're available for several applications in both wet and dry sump styles in the capacity that you need.