Milodon Street and Strip Oil Pan for B/RB/GEN II HEMI
Oil Pan, Steel, Gold Iridite, 7 qt., Mopar, A, B and E Bodies, Each
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Sump Location: Center
- Stroker Clearanced: Yes
- Maximum Stroke with OE Rod: 4.750 in.
- Sump Style: Wet
- Oil Pan Capacity: 7.00 quarts
- Oil Pan Depth (in): 7.000 in.
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Oil Pan Finish: Gold iridited
- Baffled: Yes
- Kicked Out: Yes
- Kickout Position: Driver and passenger side
- Dipstick Provision: No
- Windage Tray Included: No
- Pickup Included: No
- Crank Scraper Included: No
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 1/2-20 in.
- Gaskets Included: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Fits all A, B, C,and E-body applications. Low-profile triangulated sump. Oil pan front depth is 1.375 in.
Milodon street and strip oil pans are designed for performance street as well as drag strip applications. They will fit most stock chassis and steering, as well as most headers. These well-engineered oil pans feature internal baffling that can free up additional horsepower. They're available in deep-sump and low-profile designs and are a necessity where high-volume oil pumps and increased rpm ranges are used.