MSD Blaster OEM Replacement Coils for 03-05 HEMI
Fits: 2003-05 Dodge/Chrysler Hemi
When it comes to late model performance parts, nothing beats bolt-on and direct connection components—especially when they improve performance like these new replacement MSD Blaster ignition coils. They're designed with improved materials and windings to produce a stronger spark. This improved spark helps burn the fuel mixture more efficiently, resulting in smooth idle and heightened mid-range rpm power. Choose the OEM replacement designed for your year/make/model application.
- Blaster OEM Replacement, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, 5.7, 6.1L, Set of 8
- Coil Wire Attachment: Male/HEI
- Coil Style: Coil pack
- Primary Resistance: 0.600 ohms
- Coil Internal Construction: Epoxy
- Coil Color: Red
- Maximum Voltage: 35,000 V
- Turns Ratio: 63:1
- Secondary Resistance: 7.2K ohms
- Inductance: 3.6 mH
- Peak Current: 72 mA
- Spark Duration: 1,150 uS
- Mounting Bracket Included: No
- Coil Wire Included: No
- Ballast Resistor Included: No
- Coil Shape: Square
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 8.
- Notes: All specifications listed are measured at 14 V.
- CARB EO Number: D-40-42 (pdf) To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-40-42
Note: This is a special order item.