Used TCI StreetFighter Transmission Chrysler 1967-79 Torqueflite 727
This is a USED TCI streetfighter unit.
- About 2,000 Street Miles
- Built-in early 2012
- Many Torque Converters also available for an extra cost
- Used Pittsburgh Automotive 450 Lbs. Low Lift Transmission Jack from Harbor Freight Transmission lift pictured is included.
TCI StreetFighter Transmissions are designed for use in normally aspirated vehicles that are powered by engines that produce up to 725 horsepower. This unit was equipped with an automatic/manual valve body.
- Special Clutches and Bands
- New Sprags/Roller Clutches
- Improved Lubrication System
- Includes Chrome-plated Pan
- Higher Line Pressure for Extra Firm Shifts
- Greater Torque Capacity / Less Slippage
Chrome-plated, TCI-logo transmission pan, increased thrust capacity, higher line pressure for extra firm shifts, and greater torque capacity with less slippage.
Note: Speedometer drive gear and driven gear not included.
This is a TRUCK FREIGHT item and will require additional shipping costs.