MSD Street Fire Spark Plug Wire Set
- Helically wound conductor suppresses electro and radio noise
- Kevlar core combination for great strength and durability
- Heavy-duty terminals for secure connection
- 8mm silicone and synthetic jacket resists heat and abrasion
- 500 Ohms per foot resistance for improved spark delivery and power
- Silicone boots protect against high exhaust temps
- Kit includes 2-56", 2-50", 2-42", and 3-32" wires
MSD Street Fire spark plug wire sets deliver high performance at value prices. The wires feature 500 ohms per foot of resistance for improved spark delivery and power, with a helically wound conductor that suppresses EMI. They're also built to last and feature 8mm silicone and synthetic jackets to resist heat and abrasion, silicone boots to protect against high exhaust temperatures, and an Aramid core to provide great strength and durability. A crimping tool is included with universal sets.
This part is legal for sale or uses on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
NOTE: This is a stocking item.