WEIAND STEALTH™ INTAKE - CHRYSLER SMALL BLOCK V8
Weiand dual plane Stealth intake manifolds feature long, separated runners for bottom-end and mid-range power, plus a special runner design and larger plenum to flow the air needed for high-rpm horsepower. They mount single, square-mount 4-barrels and make power from idle all the way to 6,000 rpm. That makes Stealth manifolds the perfect choice for your street/strip vehicle.
- Brand: Weiand
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 8022WND
- Part Type: Intake Manifolds, Carbureted
- Product Line: Weiand Stealth Intake Manifolds
- Intake Section Included: Complete
- Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard deck
- Carburetor Quantity: One
- Intake Style: Dual Plane
- Basic Operating RPM Range: Idle-6,800
- Intake Manifold Height: 5.410 in.
- Intake Finish: Natural
- Intake Material: Aluminum
- EGR: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Rotary A/C compressor will not clear on 1978 and later applications. Intake requires the large thermostat and thermostat housing from 1978 or prior Mopar small blocks.
NOTE: This is a stocking item.